Show your creativity and love of community with our #OCFRocks Project.
Help spread a little joy in your neighbourhood. Here’s what you need to do:
- Paint a rock or two with your favourite colours, write an inspirational message or just decorate it - you can even make it look like one of our Monsters! Make sure you write “#OCFRocks” on your rock!
- Keep it in a safe place at home then hide it in a park in your community during the month of April (hopefully the snow will melt soon 😀). Don’t bury it - hide it well but kids should be able to find it.
- Take a picture of your hidden rock and share it on social media; tell us how the Ottawa Children’s Festival Rocks! Remember, use #OCFRocks and don’t forget to tag us AND tell us what park you hid it in.
- After you’ve shared it (on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) you’ll be entered into a draw to win a family package to the Festival.
- In April, we’ll also be hiding rocks in various communities across the city. We'll keep you up to date here and on our social media channels.
For examples of other kids' decorated rocks, please search social media channels for #OCFRocks and/or #FJORocks.