The Ottawa Children’s Festival was founded in 1985 and hosts an annual celebration of the best in live performing arts for children. We present a 5 day extravaganza of the finest quality award winning theatre, dance and music, curating productions for children aged 2 to 15.
Planning a group event? Bring a group of 10 or more kids to the Festival and take advantage of ticket discounts, free on-site activities, complimentary tickets for adults and more!
- see a great show
- get the kids' faces painted
- enjoy our on-site entertainment
- we can arrange a pizza picnic lunch for you or you can bring your own food
Contact our Community Outreach Coordinator for more information (contact@ottawachildrensfestival.
Group Pricing (minimum 10 people):
- $10/per each person per show, taxes included (1 free adult ticket for every ten 10 tickets purchased)
- includes on-site entertainment
- face painting for kids - $2/child (regular price is $5)
- Pizza Pizza Party Pizza (20 slices - cheese, pepperoni or half and half) - $30.00 each (we can arrange a pizza lunch but you can also choose to bring your own food)
A 25% non-refundable deposit by credit card is required to place your order. After you submit your order, we will contact you to confirm your booking and take your payment information. Complete payment must be made 2 weeks prior to Festival weekend.