The arts are an essential part of public education. From dance and music to theater and the visual arts, the arts give children a unique means of expression, capturing their passions and emotions, and allowing them to explore new ideas, subject matter, and cultures. They bring us joy in every aspect of our lives.
~ Dr. Terry Bergeson, Sate Superintendent of Public Instruction, Washington State
The OCF prides itself on the quality of its programming and the ability to bring the best in international theatre and performing arts to Ottawa. For an affordable price, patrons can enter the Festival site, see a performance, enjoy our on-site animation and activities. Ensuring that all families have affordable access to quality live performing arts is only possible with the continued support of our generous sponsors.
Sponsors and Our Audience
Signage and media mentions are integral to ensuring our audiences receive positive impressions of the companies and businesses that sponsor the Festival. Involvement with the OCF provides the ideal medium to get your message to this prime target market.
- 75% of Festival patrons are likely to take part in a promotion linked to the Ottawa Children’s Festival;
- 71% would purchase a product or service of a Festival sponsor over that of a non-sponsor;
- 71% of patrons support companies who sponsor the Ottawa Children’s Festival;
- Over 75% of attendees to the Ottawa Children’s Festival are able to recall sponsors of the event.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- branding of event
- logo in our official program
- logo on our website
- logo on outdoor festival signage
- social media mentions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- VIP Opening Night invitations
- Complimentary Festival tickets
- Direct engagement with your target audience
- Promote your latest product/campaign with samples, trial offers, and demonstrations
- Give back to your community!
We can create a sponsorship opportunity that suits your objectives! Sponsorship benefits include tickets, social media, branding opportunities, signage, online and onsite recognition; depending on your level of support.
- as prime sponsor your brand will be associated with everything we do
- brand one of four stages on site
- sponsor a specific show at the Festival
- brand the volunteer t-shirts and hospitality tent - giving you great on-site visibility during the entire Festival
Adopt-A-School Sponsorship (Artisans, Concessionaires, Exhibitors and Vendors)
If you are interested in becoming a vendor you can do so through our Adopt-A-School sponsorship program at a cost of $400. Adopt-A-School provides economically disadvantaged children with the opportunity to attend the Festival free of charge.
Research shows that exposure to, and participation in, the arts contributes positively to child development, engagement and learning. Becoming an Adopt-A-School sponsor is one of the best ways you can have a direct impact on young people in our community and increase their access to arts and culture!
Vendors wishing to have an on-site activation, booth or food concession during the Festival must do so through Adopt-A-School sponsorship. An additional fee of $200 will be added for a 10’ X 10’ space at LeBreton Flats Park in the “Adopt-A-School Sponsors” zone. Benefits of a physical presence on-site include: meeting thousands of attendees; being visible to 12K+ commuters streaming by each day; connecting face to face with children, parents and educators. Bring your flags, tents, banners, food trucks. Optional larger activation spaces can be negotiated.